The 46” Hydraulic Tyre Curing Press - Optima Series has a 46” common cavity and is suitable for PCR tyres. Key features are as follows:
- Uniform squeeze load distribution - single groove locking.
- Faster cycle time - 52 seconds.
- SMO with provision for bladder leak detection.
- Top ring and press up/down movement with LVDT for accurate positional accuracy (±1mm).
- Lesser components (Screw & nut eliminated).
- Ease of maintenance (All hyd. cylinders are in accessible level).
- Less foot print. Press width comparison
Optima - 4213 mm. Kobe type - 4861 mm. Frame type - 4516 mm. Tie rod type - 4338 mm
- User friendly operating system with movable HMI station.
- Servo drive with ball screw for VCL & Unloader Up/Down movement ensures smooth operation, high positional accuracy (±0.1mm) and lesser cycle time.
- Pick and place / Pass through chuck for both VCL and Unloader.
- Tire holder with top bead wall support or with bottom shoulder support.
- Energy efficiency
- Thicker heat shield
- Servo up/down for VCL/UL instead of Oil hydraulic
|Press closing force
|Heat shield ID
||1170 mm (46")
||250 – 500 mm
|Thickness of Heating platen
|Thickness of Insulating platen
|Bead diameter range
|Green Tire height
||500 mm MAX
|Green Tire diameter
|Max Top Half mold weight
||2000 kg / cavity
|Platen heating pressure
|Press weight without VCL & UL
NOTE: Variation between mould height used in both the cavities should be within 1 mm.